Amplify is looking for a full-time case manager to fulfill the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for introducing Clients, our adults with disabilities that we serve, to Amplify
• Develop a relationship with Clients and caregivers
• Introduce clients to Amplify policies, procedures, & daily operations
• Observe client interaction with peers and staff
• Document client interactions
• Help supervise Clients during breaks and lunch
• Submit reports on a timely basis
• Report on client incidents and behaviors
This position comes with PTO, health insurance benefits, and more.
The pay rate is $13-$15 depending on experience.
For questions, please contact Connie Carson, our Lead Case Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org